- We are a non-profit organization hosted with Masaryk University in The Czech Republic
- Our objective is to provide a hub and a platform for interdisciplinary research and cross-border cooperation to achieve holistic approach in the fight against online disinformation, information operations and counterfeit reality in cyberspace
- Our free service to the scholar and expert community is based on curated information digest with abstracts of the latest findings in the field sourced both from peer-reviewed papers as well as from grey-literature world-wide
- The annual DEZIMATRIX conference followed by a monograph study will be hosted to promote the most interesting works aired in the DEZIMATRIX Digest over the year as well as to promote personal contacts
- Our hub and platform idea is based on a fellowship community
The phenomenon of disinformation online is not only about media studies, sociology and psychology which are the most visible aspects now - it affects whole range of other verticals and fields of studies that have to be tackled in a holistic manner to succeed and minimaze effects of disinformation online. Let it be platform studies, information studies, AI, law, etc.
The tasks at hand range from strategies and tools to protect online platforms such as popular social networks as well as local public discussion forums from organized bad actors, to automated fact-checking, filter bubble / echo chamber mitigation, deep-fake detection, forensic law or critical thinking and other topics.